EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

See, Dr. Flat? They damn sharpeners carry the shit out of yo knife, and then are like : " hey, but it's sharpened, right? " That's why should not trust them.
;) damn sharpeners indeed! I especially hate the parts when they make my knife look nicer in pics than I ever could, then have the nerve to send it back with an edge so much better than I could dream of achieving. Bastards!

If life gave you lemons,
make a lemonade. Then pour it in the sewerage.
U are a fu.king allergic, remember?

15745743529410.jpg
There are no lemons.

A PBX (private branch exchange) is a telephone system within an enterprise that switches calls between enterprise users on local lines
Hm! So, brain exchange? Quite an experience../QUOTE]

Now days media and servers are stored in these rooms and most people don't know what all the 66 and 110 blocks are but yes quite an experience indeed.

Man, i really thought this was the end. Started after forearm scratch, going up and defeating that little guy near elbow that struggles infections, and proceeded to that next one under arm deltas, making him hurt even more than elbow. But Levofloksatsin is good.
Didn’t even go to doctors, just found some number of the local hospital, called them and it felt like she didnt think i need hospitalization, or mb she mistakefuly thought i wont come, just advised to use it twice a day. Dont listen to those cipro victims, shit happs, but it is just bad luck, not a bad cure.

15745889583820.jpg

Back