EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

What do you have there?

Garlic Herb butter coated Prime rib roast...... 3 sticks of butter, some fresh rosemary, a few dozen garlic cloves, cracked black pepper and lots of rock salt.

Here's the final product:

xgHC8Jch.jpg

Medrare with a nice bark

V0NGe31h.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, had some Colossal king crab legs too.... pregnant wife gets what she wants hahaha, I enjoyed making it all but now we have a lot of leftovers.

dfOowpsh.jpg

BmszdAzh.jpg
So was that a Boston crab roll tou posted earlier? That's what it looked like to me. Love me some sea food. And on Thanksgiving that much have been awesome.

So was that a Boston crab roll tou posted earlier? That's what it looked like to me. Love me some sea food. And on Thanksgiving that much have been awesome.
No sir, it was the prime rib roast above covered in three sticks of softened butter with fresh chopped garlic cloves and rosemary spread all over it..... it's the only way I make prime rib anymore. It always turns out amazing and the butter makes a great Au Jus with the drippings and a glass of merlot.

No sir, it was the prime rib roast above covered in three sticks of softened butter with fresh chopped garlic cloves and rosemary spread all over it..... it's the only way I make prime rib anymore. It always turns out amazing and the butter makes a great Au Jus with the drippings and a glass of merlot.
Well..hhumm. I'm gonna pretend it was a Boston crab ball. Lmao. Because who doesn't love a Boston crab ball. Jk. That sounds delicious. We just had Turkey, ham, and meatloaf.

Back