EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Monday’s carry :thumbsup:
Qv4RpNB.jpg

Excellent pic! Hope y’all fared well through the wind & didn’t suffer any major damage. I heard about all those twisters in your area. Crazy sh*t for real!
Thanks for the concern! No damage at my place. This was my folks’ house and fortunately they only lost a few huge limbs off of several trees. No structure damage at all. Judging by the path of downed trees the twister must have hopped right over their house.

View attachment 1281234 View attachment 1281235
Switched up to something heavy duty for the evening after dreaming of an XM18 and drooling over the pics a buddy sent over.
I've been having a hard time putting my Russian Dr Death down since I got it, though mild paranoia kept me from carrying it into a school gym for two days of youth b-ball games this weekend. I opened the RDD up this morning to check it out and add a little light pivot lube and grease to the detent ball, but being in both the metal and wood shops today I need a work user on me. Your pics of your Machine Flipper and references to an XM18 has gotten me wondering which one to carry, so I got the two out, re-lubed and cleaned them a little, but can't decide which one I'm carrying, so will probably somehow manage to give both a bit of pocket time and use today. I never really considered how similar they are despite of their differences until I saw your post.

I just edited my text for grammar and think I took one of my pics away--serves me right for being fussy. Anyway, here's the other--

bO3ZgKS.jpg

DrDmtpq.jpg

Last edited:
Back