EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. DB_Cruiser

DB_Cruiser

Jul 17, 2018
    Got out in the yard today and did battle with some saplings and smallish trees. I won.
    [​IMG]

2. JerseyFresh85

JerseyFresh85 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2019
    My latest two acquisition. Plus some work I did while carrying them. 20200406_142237.jpg 20200406_135232.jpg

3. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
  4. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I didn't love the look of the Smock when it first came out, but after a year of keeping it on my radar -- and my tastes evolving a bit, too -- it finally clicked for me. :) What a cool knife! This may be my favorite design to match with Spyderco's G10/CF handle, too; somehow that works really well on this knife, and IMO fits it better visually than the smooth G10 scales on the KJ exclusive version.

Particularly now, after nearly a month in quarantine and looking at another month indoors (minimum!), the value of a supremely fidget-friendly knife can't be overstated. ;)

[​IMG]

I can't see the knife without thinking of this Calvin and Hobbes strip, though. :D

[​IMG]

5. shojin

shojin Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2020
  6. Knives&Lint

Knives&Lint Head full of lightnin', hat full of rain Platinum Member

May 10, 2013
    Tied on my bandito mask this morning and took a walk for a few hours. Went down by the water for some mountain views, and then walked through the woods and found a little oasis off the beaten path with a couple of trees in full bloom that were literally abuzz with hummingbirds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Time for a change . . .

Put away my Real Steel Megalodon that I've been carrying for about a month and just pocketed a Nilakka that I just purchased off of the Exchange to add to my collection of Spyders in the Ethnic series and those made in Taichung.

It's nice. A unique puukko styled folder w/a very sharp pointy Scandi ground blade and a reversible butt end attached deep pocket clip. It's a little thick in the pocket but it's relatively short handle does not take up that much room. Looks like it uses PB washers which makes the opening of the blade very smooth, so much so that you can execute a very speedy opening just using our thumb combined w/a quick wrist flick.

I like it! :)

[​IMG]

8. lavishmammal

lavishmammal Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Today's evening pairing. St. Arnold's Spring Bock and Para 3 LW M390

[​IMG]

9. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    During a bit of back and forth about my 0801BW with our friend @TheFactor earlier today I mentioned the similar finish on my Olamic 247 and figured I'd make that today's carry. We're finally getting a few nice days in a row here on Cape so I got outside for some fresh pics of this knife that I greatly enjoy carrying and using. Lots of Olamics are highly decorated, extensively milled, and blingy, but I really appreciate the simple Stealth finish on this one--tumbled PVD coating--with gold accents and its plain gold floating backspacer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
  11. Tree Herder V

Tree Herder V Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2007
  12. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    A trifecta today, normal carry is two:)
    [​IMG]

13. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Nice knives, of course, but I'm digging your tools. Always been a big fan of Klein Tools.

Happy Monday, folks!

[​IMG]

14. BD_01

BD_01 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
  15. Murphjd25

Murphjd25 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Thanks buddy. Some mighty fine looking tools there too!

16. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Oh man that’s nice Brother !!! :thumbsup:

Retired UPS Driver and ChazzyP like this.