EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

SAK and Kizer today:thumbsup:
BKcT2X.jpg

Last edited:
Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver here is coat number 2 . I’m thinking it still needs another because it was even richer/darker yesterday. I’m sure it has enough protection but I want it a little darker. I’m really surprised how much this leather is sucking it up lol !
EaO6U2V.jpg
I am always amazed how much the leather sucks up, especially when it’s heated up first (I do the same thing). I liked putting on a final coat of mink oil and hand buffing it out, but without the preheat. Then a gentle heat and slow rub with a clean sheep’s skin cloth, that worked best for me. Draw EZ by Galco is a quick dry lube for inside your leather holsters, only need a slight slight dab, spread it quickly as it dries quickly too. This seals the outside smaller leather sheaths well and locks in a darker color too. It’s super slick and dust and daily grit and grime repels right off. At least for me that’s what I found worked best as I was pretty tough on leather back in the day.

XCC6H9w.jpg

The 5th was my birthday, and I got the Lego 1967 Mustang GT as a present. 1471 friggin pieces. Was a fun build. Today with my Best Buy gift card my Marshall Kilburn 2 Bluetooth speaker came. It's phenomenal with the adjustable bass and treble knobs.

Anyway, for Easter was the pastel blue Twist Tighe and a green Case mini-copperlock. Today just the Tighe.
Happy Birthday buddy, although belated. You got a great haul there, it’s tough to beat out a 67 GT unless it’s next to your Blue Twist Tighe.

I am always amazed how much the leather sucks up, especially when it’s heated up first (I do the same thing). I liked putting on a final coat of mink oil and hand buffing it out, but without the preheat. Then a gentle heat and slow rub with a clean sheep’s skin cloth, that worked best for me. Draw EZ by Galco is a quick dry lube for inside your leather holsters, only need a slight slight dab, spread it quickly as it dries quickly too. This seals the outside smaller leather sheaths well and locks in a darker color too. It’s super slick and dust and daily grit and grime repels right off. At least for me that’s what I found worked best as I was pretty tough on leather back in the day.
Thanks Brother ! I’ll have to give it a try :thumbsup:

Today, I’m carrying two exceptional, and exceptionally special to me, knives. A good friend and a hell of a guy sent these to me.

FD15-E99-D-8067-4250-BBE2-D1-DF8-A48-C5-B0.jpg

Those exceptionally special ones bring back terrific memories for me too, we honor those people by carrying and using them just as they did. I can fully relate to you buddy, good for you to carry the touch onward.

Back