EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Beautiful Manix 2 sporting M390 !

tqqsVng.jpg

cmSgkh5.jpg

It got a little lovin’ today... it’s chipped and/or rolled... everything I own is subject to work in the shop. I need to sharpen up this and the m390 pm2

Nice ! Didn't know there was a hollow ground DLC Manix 2 blade ... BTW, I still carry your screw conversion, except it has a Maxamet blade now.

Yeah it's one of those hollow ground DLC coated CPM-S30V blades.I like how the coating is smooth than it is now.It's good hearing your using my screw converted Manix 2.I like the light weightness of it all.

I also picked the maxamet version but I haven't used it yet.I did have plan to get it dlc coated but they never got back to me.Maybe I should tomorrow.

Solid advice. You’re right about the smell too, nastiest critter I’ve ever dealt with. I do no gutting though. I take the breasts and that’s it. Some hunters will frown upon that, I know.
Yep, I’ve breasted them out too, especially on those hotter days near the end of season. Best of luck to you buddy, they can be the most skittish or most stupid of bird, you just never know. But no matter what, it’s just great to get out there and sit down and just watch mama nature in action. Keep an eye out for Morels too while your at it. Good luck and have fun.

Back