EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Aww yeah it’s my Friday!
sAPFIEg.jpg

I really need to pick up one of these Gunstocks before they go through the roof like most other GECs seem to do! Excellent shot.

Thanks, Forrest! I would fully recommend you scoop one up. Even though it has taken me a bit to warm up to the Gunstock pattern in general, the 44 remains one of GEC's finest in recent years. They did a damn good job on them. If I had an extra, I would send it to you. I kept this one because the brass and the bullet shield are pretty unique and I knew I'd regret letting it go.

Thanks, Forrest! I would fully recommend you scoop one up. Even though it has taken me a bit to warm up to the Gunstock pattern in general, the 44 remains one of GEC's finest in recent years. They did a damn good job on them. If I had an extra, I would send it to you. I kept this one because the brass and the bullet shield are pretty unique and I knew I'd regret letting it go.

First of all, I certainly appreciate the thought, and second off, not to worry, I've sorted it out. :D

IMG_20200409_084300160a.jpg IMG_20200409_084300160b.jpg Today's carry- CRKT M21-12G Carson Flipper and a lighter, even though I don't smoke. I bought this used and had to reprofile the Veff Serrations, looked like someone tried to sharpen it with a chainsaw. 4 1/4" closed, pretty slim profile for carrying. 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade with a non-reflective black titanium nitride finish and G10 scales. Nothing fancy or expensive but it gets the job done.

Last edited:
Back