EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

A bit confused here, isn't that a Kershaw Bareknuckle M390 in Carbon Fiber, blackwash?

I thought that was a super limited run called a "sprint run" that barely launched a few days ago and SOLD OUT instantly. Link here

So wondering how you have had it already? Bare in mind, I am very rookie in the world of knives..

Also, I feel you 110% on the bike, I WAS the original owner of a 2005 Yamaha R6 purchased new in 2005, but due to financial reasons, had to finally sell last year. Since I live in the midwest the thing was babied.. didn't even have more than 4k miles on it....
Kai shipped these out super fast. I believe most of us that ordered them got them already - mine got here Saturday.

I’ve been feeling nostalgic lately and haven’t carried a Seb in a while, so...

4060CEF2-5633-4FF0-8F90-6D9332925FA6.jpeg

F0361823-EB3-D-4541-AD22-61-ABF3870-B37.jpg

I went home for lunch, only to find that a limb chicken had chewed open the bird feeder, spilled its contents, and was chowing down.

Little did she know that my other hobby is high-end air rifles. I retrieved one and gave her a round to the fuse box:

What's this got to do with EDC knives? Well, today's carry knife (a hunter) is going to clean and butcher her this evening. She'll then go in the pressure cooker, destined for squirrel tacos.

Good use of resources.
Had a covey of 26 quail coming to my feeder daily. Plus a couple of rats...
Plincked off the rats, but never considered rat tacos...

Back