EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

xRc4XsW.jpg

With its 4" full flat grind blade and strongest lock in the industry, the Cold Steel large Voyager is a premier "do it all" folder that serves EDC, utility and hard use roles with equal aplomb. It also opens flea preventative. I polished the blade on this one with Mother's Mag Wheel polish and a Q-tip, and smoothed out the scale under the clip to reduce pocket shredding.

Limited Edition of a thousand?

Spyderco sprints are typically out of 1200,....sooooo....

Why?
You gonna cut the cake..?

That would be epic, what’s wrong with being prepared?

Good use of resources.
Had a covey of 26 quail coming to my feeder daily. Plus a couple of rats...
Plincked off the rats, but never considered rat tacos...

You gotta think outside that box then

xRc4XsW.jpg

With its 4" full flat grind blade and strongest lock in the industry, the Cold Steel large Voyager is a premier "do it all" folder that serves EDC, utility and hard use roles with equal aplomb. It also opens flea preventative. I polished the blade on this one with Mother's Mag Wheel polish and a Q-tip, and smoothed out the scale under the clip to reduce pocket shredding.

A long time lurker, my first post. Love your Voyager!
I carry a Vaquero.

Nice knives TenShun705 TenShun705 . You guys are costing me money. I've been shopping for a nice slip joint
to carry.

Thanks for the kind words brother! I have to give all credit to @Fullflat for that GEC 62, it’s my first traditional and it’s amazing. Shoot, he may have been the one that turned me onto Shiro’s also....As for costing you money, you’re welcome ;)

Finally Friday! Today's EDC is a Kershaw Dividend Composite in (top) Bohler N690 for corrosion resistance and (bottom) CPM D2 for wear resistance and edge retention, assisted flipper. Is it a gimmick? I don't know but I think it looks pretty cool. Liner lock with Olive anodized aluminum handles and a deep carry clip, USA made.

IMG_20200605_092748406b.jpg IMG_20200605_092801855b.jpg

Hope everyone has a "knife" weekend! :cool:

Back