EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

All USA made carry today :)
CRK Lg Inkosi Insingo
Gec# 62 Camel bone Easy pocket
S&W Shield 2.0 45acp Crimson Trace green dot. Crossbreed Founders series IWB rig.
PNsZswH.jpg

Quick pic from yesterday evening, lounging around the house and celebrating the man,the myth the legend Jerry Garcias birthday. So Grateful for all the music he's brought to mine and many others lives. He is still missed to this day. So, had to throw on my Sanuks and carry my Chap with its recent makeover thanks to a more than generous BF member. It is now sporting some custom Micarta scales and wow, I'm speechless. The Chaparral is already an absolute killer knife but these scales put it over the top. I'll make a more detailed post for Micarta Monday! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

Just finished a weekend of backpacking. Idyllwild (San Jacinto Mountains). A real gem for those of us in Southern California... and a great place to get ready for a bigger trip to the Sierra Nevada (where I have a week long trip planned for September). This is where I test gear. One bit of gear that stays the same is the Bugout. These pics were after a 21.4 mile hike yesterday. Lots of altitude, and warmer than usual. Glad I’d carted a beer along. Never tasted so good.
KSzqPD0.jpg

h7p6Vjy.jpg

Back