EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AD-10 in the wilds of Canada....View attachment 1423873

Nice shot! :)

It's raining at the moment, so here's my AD-10 in the wilds of (an apartment in) Seattle, with today's other carry, the Plethiros. :D

FFbcDzD.jpg

Nice shot! :)

It's raining at the moment, so here's my AD-10 in the wilds of (an apartment in) Seattle, with today's other carry, the Plethiros. :D

FFbcDzD.jpg

Thanks man.....

I’m just north of you, outside Vancouver......likely you’re rain is heading my way!

Soooooooo miss travelling your way, and can’t wait for the Border to reopen once we have a handle on this pandemic thing!

Missed the Mariners games this year, and not being able to go to watch the Hawks SUCKS!

Stay safe!

It’s the aluminum, 3.5” manual version in FDE. I wasn’t aware there was a Ti model.

Overall I’m really happy with it. The clip took some fiddlin’ with....it was originally so tight I don’t think I could’ve gotten a dollar bill behind it, much less the pocket of my cargo shorts.

Lol....and yeah, I still rock the cargo shorts on a daily basis. Hopefully “fashion sense” isn’t a prerequisite around here. If so, I might as well just pack up my bags now.

I actuallu don’t know if there is a Ti version. Was curious. :) Very nice lines, and glad you got it to your liking. :)

New guy here so I gotta ask....what is this? I’m really diggin’ the lines. Thanks in advance.

This is a custom jens anso orso. If you wanna try it without shelling out the ~$2k or so I believe Viper knives makes a production version.

This is my favorite smaller folder in my collection. Its about the size of a Benchmade bugout for comparison sake.

Back