EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tomahawk.jpg
Please explain

Carrying my favorite Rick Grimes special today. :D

I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead (both the show and the comic), and it's fun to watch their knives come and go on the show. Rick's toted a wide range of knives over the years, including some pretty subpar ones -- but the G10/waveless Bad Monkey is the best of the bunch. :)

iZuXM6T.jpg

Season 6, episode 15
aSfHUq9.png
Coolness !!! :D:thumbsup:

I was doing a one month carry of my Bugout and made I made it 24 days....

But then this showed up today during lunch:

6kc2tjM.jpg

It's my first Spyderco and I am looking forward to trying this out and putting it through its paces. I am also looking forward to see what Maxamet is capable of and how it might patina over time. It came shaving sharp so I have high hopes already. The thumb hole and compression lock will take some getting used to from thumbstuds and flippers.

Once you go Spyderco you never go back lol. I only have a few knives with studs left. Holes and flippers for me. Oh God that sounds horrible in my dirty mind!:eek:

Enjoy the pm3, I love mine.

Btw, I eats my steak rare too. Marinated in allegro preferably, with some fresh ground pepper. Maybe a little Worcestershire sauce now and then.

Code 4 in CTS-XHP, with a deep carry clip today.

I am continually impressed by this knife in the steel particularly.

Used it all day to cut small volunteer saplings, trim tassels, cut ear silks, and make off type discards.

After clean up, it’s still as sharp as it was this morning. The handle makes it handy to hold at the end and make snap cuts too.
E3760EB1-D63B-4CB4-8278-3E82E3A07E66.jpeg80FE9F8B-61F1-42EB-8E17-931973A002FB.jpeg

Back