EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

17CuDlc.jpg

Medford Micro Praetorian T.

Dcdavis Dcdavis , that's a beauty for sure with those great looking Box Elder inlays and the Raindrop dama.

Here's my drawer queen large 21 with my user Micarta Insingo. This one's a 2009 pre-Idaho with Bocote inlays and S30V, my first full-size CRK and too pretty perfect to use. I kinda wish you could get the sand blasted finish on wood inlayed knives as scratches and scuffs are unappealing on polished slabs while snail trails are just par for the course on the former. I almost traded it away for a Koenig Arius a couple years back in a purge of drawer queens, but my wife stopped me as it's one of her favorites.

4ubnOE0.jpg

PSxWcNy.jpg

Dcdavis Dcdavis , that's a beauty for sure with those great looking Box Elder inlays and the Raindrop dama.

Here's my drawer queen large 21 with my user Micarta Insingo. This one's a 2009 pre-Idaho with Bocote inlays and S30V, my first full-size CRK and too pretty perfect to use. I kinda wish you could get the sand blasted finish on wood inlayed knives as scratches and scuffs are unappealing on polished slabs while snail trails are just par for the course on the former. I almost traded it away for a Koenig Arius a couple years back in a purge of drawer queens, but my wife stopped me as it's one of her favorites.

4ubnOE0.jpg

PSxWcNy.jpg
I fully agree. I prefer the blasted slabs over polished without a doubt. I do like to see the wear on the polished blades tho. I’ve got a spalted beech 21 that’s a worker. Scars are the blade stand out more than the stonewashed ones

Back