EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Zeroedin
Ask2make,epoxy,knuf.anyone,can
https://pikabu.ru/story/fleshki_iz_...onta_i_drugikh_materialov__2_5736482?view=amp
Btw

16108133665080.png

It rained here most of the night and has continued steadily during the day with occasional downpours, so I grabbed an umbrella and went through the slightly closer woodshop entry before heading upstairs to the gym. I'll do a few days in a row to catch up after a week away in Vermont, though a few hours there hand-splitting and walks in the woods count for something I suppose.

Anyway, I got a few pics while I was downstairs of a Proper-ly smallish knife to carry while using the treadmill, recumbent bike, and weight machine.

TmIRUPg.jpg

NaGlaV7.jpg

68Zv2eL.jpg

It rained here most of the night and has continued steadily during the day with occasional downpours, so I grabbed an umbrella and went through the slightly closer woodshop entry before heading upstairs to the gym. I'll do a few days in a row to catch up after a week away in Vermont, though a few hours there hand-splitting and walks in the woods count for something I suppose.

Anyway, I got a few pics while I was downstairs of a Proper-ly smallish knife to carry while using the treadmill, recumbent bike, and weight machine.

TmIRUPg.jpg

NaGlaV7.jpg

68Zv2eL.jpg
My Proper will not allow me to read this. Something about exercising. Looks great!

My Proper will not allow me to read this. Something about exercising. Looks great!
Thanks, and I know where you're comin' from. I never could stand exercise for its own sake, having done strenuous physical work my whole life as well as playing b-ball thrice weekly until transitioning into active coaching in my early fifties. Now in my dotage I still work a little here and there and am reasonably active for an old guy, but the exercise thing is medically necessary to keep me on the right side of the grass and not too miserable and useless while still there.

Thanks, and I know where you're comin' from. I never could stand exercise for its own sake, having done strenuous physical work my whole life as well as playing b-ball thrice weekly until transitioning into active coaching in my early fifties. Now in my dotage I still work a little here and there and am reasonably active for an old guy, but the exercise thing is medically necessary to keep me on the right side of the grass and not too miserable and useless while still there.

Its important. My wife and I walk 20 minutes a day, and I play disc golf a couple of times a week, which is usually 2 miles of walking per round, as I zig zag all over looking for where I threw my disc.

I didn't expect my first 2021 release to arrive so soon! I'd figured March, maybe; what a pleasant surprise. :) Today's pairing is the entirely reasonable Spartan Blades Astor and the entirely unreasonable CRKT Ritual (4.5" Persian-style flipper!). :D

I have to say that this is the first CRKT knife I've bought that I unequivocally like right out of the box. Now I've probably jinxed it. :oops:

There's usually at least one thing I'd change with every CRKT I've owned (or at least one thing wrong with them...), and I thought for sure that'd be the assisted opening -- but the assist is perfectly executed and, somehow, doesn't feel out of place on this knife. Often the price is the thing I'd change, but at ~$80 street I think this puppy is priced just right for a knife this unusual, a Folts design, and 12C27 steel. :thumbsup:

1lwmNIq.jpg

Nice pairing there, my friend. I almost went with my Dom this morning as well for my small to-the-gym carry, but just sorta arbitrarily settled on the Proper. I really like those nice little CK pocket slips too and have one for each of my three Euro-Barlows. I'll plan on going with the Dom for Natural Micarta Monday....

Nice pairing there, my friend. I almost went with my Dom this morning as well for my small to-the-gym carry, but just sorta arbitrarily settled on the Proper. I really like those nice little CK pocket slips too and have one for each of my three Euro-Barlows. I'll plan on going with the Dom for Natural Micarta Monday....
Thanks Brother ! I love this LS Dom such a great all around secondary carry. I also agree these CK leather slips are of great quality and love the feel and smell of the leather. If I’m not mistaken there also made in Italy :thumbsup:
The Inkosi Insingo is the frosting on the cake or maybe even the cake :D :thumbsup: Definitely my favorite CRK to date.

Back