EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

qsr5IUW.jpg

Blessed with three wild hogs today. Used this new Kansbol to skin them out. Started off great, but dulled and rolled after one.

A few swipes on a steel multiple times worked great during the other two.

Comfortable handle and easy to clean. Fits in the pocket too. Definitely a viable option for hunting. The micro-bevel seems to make the edge last longer that’s for sure.
E68368D4-0C03-4683-B587-177D3B786BF4.jpeg

Blessed with three wild hogs today. Used this new Kansbol to skin them out. Started off great, but dulled and rolled after one.

A few swipes on a steel multiple times worked great during the other two.

Comfortable handle and easy to clean. Fits in the pocket too. Definitely a viable option for hunting. The micro-bevel seems to make the edge last longer that’s for sure.
View attachment 1496668
The best bang for the buck fixed blade period! Mine hangs out in the kitchen and gets used more then any knife I own.
7UYb8XK.jpg

View attachment 1496689 Fourth Sunday in a row working. Not complaining tho. Rather have too much work than not enough
Good positive thinking. I'm very fortunate to be considered an essential worker and still have work, unlike my friends in the restaurant industry that are not getting the tips they normally get as bartenders and waiters. I've never gotten two days in a row off for over 14 years, but I don't care because I am productive and making money.

Back