EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I pocketed my HalfTrack this morning as I was headed over for a workout and hadn't carried this little guy for a while. It's also a good day for a smaller knife as I'm off to see one of my docs this afternoon. I was a bit tempted to go with something more elegant like my NeOn, but this knife is associated with my medical care at the other end of the Cape as it was purchased immediately before my hip replacement just 3 years ago and I swapped out the hardware the day I got back home.

YLokMQn.jpg

hQNCKBS.jpg

Chuck_Nunface

Gold Member
I pocketed my HalfTrack this morning as I was headed over for a workout and hadn't carried this little guy for a while. It's also a good day for a smaller knife as I'm off to see one of my docs this afternoon. I was a bit tempted to go with something more elegant like my NeOn, but this knife is associated with my medical care at the other end of the Cape as it was purchased immediately before my hip replacement just 3 years ago and I swapped out the hardware the day I got back home.

YLokMQn.jpg

hQNCKBS.jpg
Are you on Cape Cod?

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Are you on Cape Cod?
I am indeed, Chuck. My profile indicates Cape Cod and Vermont, though the last couple years we have not spent nearly as much time in our Northern woods as we would like. Your profile shows you're from Texas which is a long way from either of my locales.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC