EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Just arrived today, I added the cord wrap and bobtail fob to this Nitro-V blade by @Daniel Fairly Knives

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Very handy size and blade shape, ground thin and cuts easily.

G2

Gary!! What a fantastic blade! I really really like that one! Let me know how you like it. :)
What are the specs. Very nice addition to your collection. :)

Part of Thursdays carry Fresh out of box Limited Edition XX Case Trapper with Red Brick bone and Mother of pearl shield :thumbsup:
VfAe9nC.jpg

You are running better gear than I am.

I have downgraded to a basic two channel system. I found that the whole home theater experience was fun but, 2 channel stereo is where my heart is. So, the kids got my extra Energy satellite/sub speakers for their system. It should go nicely with their Denon front end.

My system is really overkill for our small house. For speakers, I am running a pair of NHT (Now Hear This) 1.3s. I also have their famous Super Zero sub/satellite combo.

Right now I am enjoying a pair of their Absolute Zero speakers that are on loan from a friend. They sound amazing and would be great in a bedroom system where bass is not a priority.

Media is handled by a Denon Blue-Ray player and a Sony disc player.

Power is from a recently added NAD C 740 stereo receiver. At only 40 watts per channel it’s not anything great but, the sound is superior to my old Marantz.

To keep the thread on track, my blade for today is the lowly Cutco 1891 folder.

Wharncliffe Wednesday

3exnBho.jpg

Sound system turned out great. The towers each have two woofers and a tweeter, hooked into an old Kenwood multi-function stereo, 3 disc cd changer, dual cassette, tuner, etc. Not sure what happened to the matching speakers. Anyway, did not realize that max bass boost was on...

Yeah I almost got blown off the bed. In that lately I've been listening to heavy metal and rap, I should have expected this.

Back