EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Happy Friday My Blade Brothers and Sisters!!
My wheel of fortune :eek::D
WUI330V.jpg

I like Kershaw too. And, yes, Sandvik steel is awesome.

But, almost every knife shown here is considered superior to Kershaw’s offerings.

Don’t feel bad sabre cat sabre cat , just means you are the only sane person in here! ;)

I like Sandvik’s steels too. :)

I doubled down this morning and made this a Carbon Fiber Framelock Friday with an old favorite work user and maybe my most carried knife. It was in my pocket almost every day the first year I had it and still gets a regular spot in the rotation.

6nK4Xx6.jpg

Another reason for celebrating CF today was the new arrival I expected to see when I got home this evening. UPS did not disappoint and I was able to add another F for Flipper, tripling up at day's end with my brand new Cheburkov Hudson Lightweight--a long knife I've wanted for a long time. Its CF only show side and thin-ish Ti lockside enable a 110mm-bladed knife to weigh in at a remarkable 4.25 oz. At the same time the blade stock is a nicely thin 3.4mm yielding a balance point right in the middle of the forefinger choil.

ipaI2Xp.jpg

OOLgJ30.jpg

v9vdTZx.jpg

lozKTRi.jpg

Decided that I needed an everyday new edc to go with my office edc. So ...... I got myself a second gift for getting my new job. :)

View attachment 1534268 View attachment 1534269
Might as well get a PJ or micarta and Damascus to beat on while you’re at it
Get out of here with that baloney. Kershaw was my first love, and Sandvik steel is awesome.
Same here. Kershaw Dividend (not the m390 version) was my favorite knife for a while

Last edited:
I doubled down this morning and made this a Carbon Fiber Framelock Friday with an old favorite work user and maybe my most carried knife. It was in my pocket almost every day the first year I had it and still gets a regular spot in the rotation.

6nK4Xx6.jpg

Another reason for celebrating CF today was the new arrival I expected to see when I got home this evening. UPS did not disappoint and I was able to add another F for Flipper, tripling up at day's end with my brand new Cheburkov Hudson Lightweight--a long knife I've wanted for a long time. Its CF only show side and thin-ish Ti lockside enable a 110mm-bladed knife to weigh in at a remarkable 4.25 oz. At the same time the blade stock is a nicely thin 3.4mm yielding a balance point right in the middle of the forefinger choil.

ipaI2Xp.jpg

OOLgJ30.jpg

v9vdTZx.jpg

lozKTRi.jpg

Wow, that’s an absolutely gorgeous Hudson, and beautiful pics as well! I’m also happy to see that you didn’t have to wait too long.

Again, beautiful addition ChazzyP. Congrats....and enjoy the heck out of it!

Back