EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

YlOJ467.jpg

These old bones aren't used to a 40 hour plus week remodeling with a couple guys and I'm taking a much needed rest this weekend. I got over to our upstairs gym this afternoon to get my cranky knees moving and loosened up on the recumbent bike, then walked around our property shooting pics of my still-like-new Hudson. This one's getting EDC'd but isn't yet and most likely won't become a work user like the Starbenza 25, Tabargan, Crooked River, Wilkins Ritter, and Turtle I carried on the job the past five days.

qJ2VAPq.jpg

eBWeHX6.jpg

Grabbed my 0308 today to putter around the garage. A while back I got tired of how the paint on the clip looked, so I sanded the paint off and then dipped the clip in ferric acid. The clip now has a nice satin look to it. With some scratches and scuffs over time will look even better. Best part, no logo on the clip.

Very nice! Is that a DDR licensed viper lockback?!

Not sure about the DDR, BHQ says “This knife is recognized by the "Maniago Quality" system, which represents and warrants its origin, manufacturing process and safety.”

Viper Start lockback, very large gentleman folder on steroids at 9.25” overall.

Not sure about the DDR, BHQ says “This knife is recognized by the "Maniago Quality" system, which represents and warrants its origin, manufacturing process and safety.”

Viper Start lockback, very large gentleman folder on steroids at 9.25” overall.

It’s definitely very Darryl Ralph Gunhammer looking. I like it. Nice acquisition. :)

Hello everyone! Just picked up a Benchmade 535-3. I went to Cabela’s for some ammo but there wasn’t any so of course I had to buy a knife! Anyway, I love the knife and I want to give a shout out to the two gentlemen who helped me at the knife counter at Cabela’s in Hudson, Mass! I’d just bought a Benchmade Vector 496 a few weeks ago but they were so much fun talking about knives with me, I’m going to say that my new purchase is all their fault! Remember, everything you own one day will be owned by somebody else who will probably sell it at a yard sale for 10% of what you paid for it! So enjoy! No safe queens for me!

UsuTt7B.jpg

Got to put my new Delica to work this week. I helped some of my employees with unloading pallets, cleaned up my garage some, did some yard work and cut up some food. This knife is awesome!

I hate myself for waiting so long to try a delica but maybe I had to get to a point where I was in the proper mindset for it. The blade has a ton of cutting ability, it locks up really well with a resounding click not to mention K390 is amazing.

Sorry for the long winded post. Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

Back