EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

wO4Bbbj.jpg

Two very under rated products. I'm not sure if it's because it's an in house design and not a collaboration, but the 0095 never got the attention it deserved in my opinion. It's a good balance of heavy duty and usable blade without being overly heavy. I think the ergos are fantastic. It flips well as any ZT I have owned. It's also the only ZT I currently have in the stable, and will be until they make a manual 0770cf.

The Steyr M9-A1 is also underrated. I have northward of 1500 rounds through mine without a failure. I think some people might be turned off by the sights or aggressive grip angle. However. Everyone who shoots mine loves it. My cousin liked it so much he bought one as his first gun. My mom loves it too, and wants to get the S9 if and when her FOID comes Been 10 months now). She may go for the A2 as she has small hands and maybe the modular frame would be a bit more comfortable. Me, I've been carrying this a lot since the new holster came.

Last edited:
Gonna go with these for a lazy sunday.
Friday, I cut and wired wafer lights back to the panel and yesterday was removal of a couple trees that broke off in a winter storm and got caught up in some other trees.
I believe a relaxing sunday is warranted before monday work day.
B17BF5A0-AD06-4EB2-9674-506DF713C901.jpeg 81A3A9A8-C7F6-4C84-AF9C-EF1BED704A0B.jpeg
26703C5F-629E-4EB2-BBC6-F17577CBE122.jpeg

The Medford Gentleman Jack is also in my back pocket...almost forgot it was there.

Thanks man. All went good. Glad to have that out of the way. I always think about this post and pic I saw after days like today. It would say “at the end of feeder pull day” then show this pic View attachment 1543767:D No offense to any data guys

I felt this on a deep and personal level. Dealing with anything over "00" makes me say "I wonder what datacomm guys are doing right now?"

Then I remember seeing pictures like this

gKwoCBD.jpg

And I don't feel so bad.

I’m not sure if I’ve told you this before, but I find that the lines and subtle details of that knife stop me dead in my tracks every time I come across it. It’s the exact version I’d buy if I had the balls to step that far outside of my comfort zone, lol.

Condensed version: I absolutely frikkin’ love that knife!

Back