EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Great picture to show it’s not done:D:D:D

I felt this on a deep and personal level. Dealing with anything over "00" makes me say "I wonder what datacomm guys are doing right now?"

Then I remember seeing pictures like this

gKwoCBD.jpg

And I don't feel so bad.

I’m not sure if I’ve told you this before, but I find that the lines and subtle details of that knife stop me dead in my tracks every time I come across it. It’s the exact version I’d buy if I had the balls to step that far outside of my comfort zone, lol.

Condensed version: I absolutely frikkin’ love that knife!

I’ve had 4 Shiro’s in my collection at one point. They are totally worth stepping out of your comfort zone. Only reason I sold was I’m not a fan of flipper tabs. QC is bang on, and action is incredible. I’m slowly convincing myself I need a Shiro Neon NL in my collection. Gotta have one flipper tabbed knife, right?

Now it’s my time to enable you. You’re welcome in advance.

I felt this on a deep and personal level. Dealing with anything over "00" makes me say "I wonder what datacomm guys are doing right now?"

Then I remember seeing pictures like this

gKwoCBD.jpg

And I don't feel so bad.
Haha. It definitely takes some patience. I’ve spent consecutive days putting rj45 ends on going crazy. We used to always joke about running conduit for data guys. They’d say they needed to run a couple cat6 cables and we’d ask so I’m assuming you need a four inch pipe for that huh? :D
I did just pipe a fire alarm system for some fire guys and I was shocked that they only wanted 1/2 emt everyhwereD64DB1BD-E991-4045-8205-A2D5C3C94976.jpeg
ETA. Straight to the pavement. Had it in my lap getting out. Can’t hurt emDEEA0809-38F7-4855-B1B3-D78F07AA9BF8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back