EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sebenza Sunday. woodysone woodysone I had one of those STRs back in the day.:thumbsup: I think I sold you a STR back in 2011.

VTl6fkZ.jpg

Last edited:
lil Native would be a another great choice or maybe a Para 3 LW :thumbsup:

Hello my brother!

She fondled my PM3 today but she doesn't like the compression lock. Great suggestion though!
Perhaps she would be okay with a Native 5 in FRN.
Funny enough, girl pants have ridiculously short pockets. That dragonfly is sitting at an angle because it's literally bottomed out. So size is going to be a factor.

Hello my brother!

She fondled my PM3 today but she doesn't like the compression lock. Great suggestion though!
Perhaps she would be okay with a Native 5 in FRN.
Funny enough, girl pants have ridiculously short pockets. That dragonfly is sitting at an angle because it's literally bottomed out. So size is going to be a factor.
Hey My Friend !
For sure the compression lock takes a little getting use to and it’s not for everyone including your Princess :)
The Native 5 might be just the right size for her and it’s a nice solid knife :thumbsup:

My wife is so awesome. She joined the Spyderco family. She has been religiously carrying this pink Dragonfly for a week now. She has even said she already wants another one, a little bigger. (I was thinking Lil Native?)
20210411-184005.jpg

Hey Billy, I know other have chimed in already. Given she likes a Dragongly, how about stepping up to a slightly larger Delica given she does not like the PM3. Similar size, thinner blade stock so more slicey and a back lock she is familiar with.

JonesE

Back