EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Going to see the inlaws carry. Hell.

20210418-110300.jpg

I noticed a hint of side to side blade play while cutting and fidgeting with it... why not fix it myself huh? :D

CA9-A7-E28-B392-40-CE-848-B-998-A192-A8-C65.jpg

0655-C129-5-A81-4357-B2-CB-C021-EAB83-BBA.jpg

30-A65-FB7-0-F5-C-4-F3-B-9983-84-D8-C4-E6-A73-B.jpg

Real question is...how many stacked washers are in your medford?! ;)
Same old, same old. ;)

HP1J98I.jpg

I like Same old Same old. Aging beautifully...keep postin’ it. :cool:

Greg is gonna come knocking on your door and slap you with a stack of warranty papers:eek:

Lol...so so true.

Hopefully he's not naked when he does! Lol

haha...wait...who’s naked now? Greg or Kmikaz3 Kmikaz3 :eek:

View attachment 1548303
I took my son to the park to play some baseball, we took a break to climb this tree where he climbed high enough to scare himself (and me). He was able to climb down without injury. I was proud of him for being brave.

This is a beautiful thing. :) Face your fears, son and father both. I just love this post.

Killer, Chip. Love MOP. Love lockback, slipjoint combos. Excellent.

Your pics and knives are always fantastic :)

Agreed!!!

That didn’t take long to come true, great shots my brother. Have a great weekend.

HAHA! Thanks! Yea, I couldn't resist and had to get it out in the wild. That's not all I had up my sleeve for having fun with this one. This weekend between doing other things I've been making it my own a bit. Brushed the flats on one side yesterday, did the other side this morning, and now I'm trying out a stonewash. I'm thinking topping it off with some orange Paracord for visibility in case I set it down would be a nice finishing touch as well.

9cTZ8Nm.jpg

bnkvwIq.jpg

Back