EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Z1NXOWRh.jpg

Retired UPS Driver

Gold Member
This is a great shot. :) You should post it over in Knives and Critters thread too. ;)
Thanks for the compliment, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted in K&C and that’s a fun thread to look through too, I will.

Finished with the project from the previous page. I think I'm gonna end up going longer with the stonewash at some point, but now you can get the idea of what I was going for. Feels good to get the idea out of my head and in the flesh at least. Speaking of flesh, it was a one Band-Aid job. Ironically I cut myself while taping the blade for safety o_O

Ct5EaFu.jpg

fIMarVK.jpg
I really like the look you accomplished, one is in my cart right now just waiting for me to pull the trigger on it. I’d choose yours without waiting in a heartbeat.

Outstanding:cool:
Thank you too for the compliment. It was a spur of the moment shot as I really wanted to get a pic of the Kestrel that kept buzzing through. These 2 are a mated pair going on their third year now here in the yard. Sometimes those quick shots turn out better than the ones I try to plan out.

Monday's carry
Viz1Zg9.jpg

EDIT: Got the little hot rod out today on this beautiful sunny 80 degree day testing out a new GoPro camera to get ready for my track days :thumbsup:
https://i.imgur.com/DJsYOOV.mp4
Nice video. I haven’t rode for years, but going on those country rides just for the fun of it are surely my best riding memories. Thanks for sharing.

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
Thanks for the compliment, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted in K&C and that’s a fun thread to look through too, I will.

I really like the look you accomplished, one is in my cart right now just waiting for me to pull the trigger on it. I’d choose yours without waiting in a heartbeat.

Thank you too for the compliment. It was a spur of the moment shot as I really wanted to get a pic of the Kestrel that kept buzzing through. These 2 are a mated pair going on their third year now here in the yard. Sometimes those quick shots turn out better than the ones I try to plan out.

Nice video. I haven’t rode for years, but going on those country rides just for the fun of it are surely my best riding memories. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it my friend :)
Yes those country rides are a blast !
I prefer the track but when I’m not going fast I’m enjoying the views :thumbsup: