EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

LpHpGTI.jpg
Makes me miss my old school “wrist rocket” ...best sling shot ever :D

I've had the hardest time getting used to Kydex sheaths .... my brain wants to like them, in particular the high quality sheaths made by our @David Brown - they are indestructible, no issue with the knife edge, can be used for long term storage (no corrosion), etc. But they keep poking me in the kidneys when sitting, get stuck in the car seat-belt, etc. I think I found a solution that seems to work for me:

i-txsBjkd-X4.jpg

I know, lots of screws; note that four of them already came with the $11 Wisemen Axe Belt Loops that these used to be.

What do you guys think ?

And as far as EDC for today, I'm carrying my favorite RMD :)

i-zxssJ42-X4.jpg

Cheers,

Roland.

Last edited:
I've had the hardest time getting used to Kydex sheaths .... my brain wants to like them, in particular the high quality sheaths made by our @David Brown - they are indestructible, no issue with the knife edge, can be used for long term storage (no corrosion), etc. But they keep poking me in the kidneys when sitting, get stuck in the car seat-belt, etc. I think I found a solution that seems to work for me:

i-txsBjkd-X4.jpg

I know, lots of screws; note that four of them already came with the $11 Wisemen Axe Belt Loops that these used to be.

What do you guys think ?

And as far as EDC for today, I'm carrying my favorite RMD :)

i-zxssJ42-X4.jpg

Cheers,

Roland.
Angled horizontal cross draw works nicely with kydex sheath. I'm right handed and put knife on my left side between second and third belt loop from the front. Very comfortable and easy to access the knife. Pretty well concealed too with untucked shirt. Might give that a whirl.

Back