EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I was scouring the net for a current WE that had caught my eye when I inadvertently stumbled upon some pics of this little guy.

I’m not quite sure if it was a limited run or simply discontinued because it wasn’t popular....but the minute I saw it I knew I was gonna have to check it out. Kinda has that overbuilt, chunky “Medford” vibe that’s always intrigued me, but in a more compact size.

Sure wasn’t easy to track down a new one, but I’m glad I did. First impressions are that it’s a pretty cool little knife, and I really dig the anodizing...

DB2CB942-6F3C-4E25-9E86-3DBE466FC17C.jpeg33D83FEA-2079-4097-B776-8CBF7119B62E.jpeg

Been rotating between these two 'big-uns'.

Gnbkxdjh.jpg

Your pictures have always been on point, you really have a nice balance to them. Thank you.

Well said, I totally agree.
Nice work Keyopp.

Thanks for the kind words guys, very much appreciated. I think there are many regulars that post amazing pics, yourselves included. I really like that we get a lot of different pic styles here, one of the things that makes this thread great. It’s cool that we get to see a mix, close up shots that really highlight the subject and its nuances as well as ‘in the wild’ style shots that can convey more usage context and meaning.

Back