EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thanks for sharing your nice trip again with your colorful pics.
Loved seeing the photo's and reading about phone/knife/lost situation :)

~Wouter

Happy to, and thanks for the kind words.

I don't know if I would have been able to bring myself to post about it if I hadn't found it, and admit to loosing my knife while taking a picture :rolleyes:. I'm just glad nobody was there to stumble upon me looking for it. I can just imagine the look I would get when I told them I was looking for my knife, right next to a log with a giant knife sticking out of it staring them in the face 🤣

B3Wns0o.jpg

That beastie looks as serious as a heart attack...

... while falling into a hippo's mouth!

After seeing a rare one for sale on the Exchange this morning, I decided on making this a Superleaf Sunday. You don't see many of these come around and I searched a long time before finding this one a few years back. The seller in the listing I saw today mentioned it would be nice to see these re-released in some sprint versions. I'd sure go for one in a more durable steel than VG-10 and it'd probably get more carry as it's great in hand, not bad in pocket for such a broad knife, and has a couple favorite features with its wire clip and compression lock.

HVDtkAY.jpg

37RJdZi.jpg

Last edited:
XBFALRI.jpg

Switched out the m4 Smock for my K390 Delica. I don't see myself swapping the ZT0235 anytime soon.

I have been trying to do longer carry rotations for my main folder recently but have found anything over 2 weeks has made me go stir crazy and looking to buy more knives I don't need so I'll be switching up my main folder every 2 weeks for a while. Hopefully this keeps me from buying as many knives and let's me use more of my collection more frequently.

Back