EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Looks like this combo will make it through the weekend . Really enjoying this carry 👍🏻

YsYDYBv.jpg

The “French Theme” week continued today with this Actilam T3c in my pocket all afternoon….and it was a loooong afternoon at that.

With this little “hip replacement” thing scheduled for Wednesday, and knowing I’ll probably be laid up for what…. at least a day or two….I’ve spent the last two weeks scrambling to try and get ahead of things. I’m thinking it’d be nice to have a little cushion….you know, just in case I’m not back to full speed by Thursday or Friday…

396A56BC-F444-4127-BE66-51AE078D1B72.jpegB70D905E-EA10-48E7-BC33-7E6C6ED93C61.jpeg

That’s awesome. Major nostalgia with that game boy color. I used to have a purple transparent one. Fantastic shot and carry.

Thanks! I mostly use it to play Tetris, but yeah, I love the nostalgia of it. Actually I think this one was purple before I refurbed it, but the original case was in bad shape. It's a fun little project to fool around with, and you can still pick up used ones around. I have a backlit screen to put in it too but just haven't got around to it.

Two CRK's with me today.
I just received that new Worksharp Precision Sharpener and put some new edges on these two.
I have to say for the price that sharpener is a killer deal. Pair it with some 3m polishing tapes and you have a system that can do 15-20 degree mirror edges on normal sized pocket knives for around $65 bucks.

R3lB107.jpg

Back