EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

vWzYSJD.jpg

Olamic Rainmaker & Boker barlow

This past week I've been going with knives from the same maker on consecutive pairs of days, but for today I've got two versions of the same knife with me as I do my home rehab, spend some time with a friend helping him figure out work that needs be done to his late parents' home, then hanging out with K over in the woodshop as he's building a cabinet to install in the second floor apartment he's moving into in my oldest son's house.

For Framelock Friday, put me down for a pair of full-size Spartan Harsey Folders.

JoBoqva.jpg

WGHo8Dn.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh--sweet Rainmaker, dude! :cool::thumbsup: I've got a really nice Seabed frame lock, but have always wanted a liner lock as well.

I had a beautiful xhp, copper, micarta custom rainmaker that I foolishly traded over a year ago. Been trying to track it down the past couple of months. Very nice, bud.

Thanks guys!
ChazzyP ChazzyP , I've ogled that one of yours more than a few times.
Chuck_Nunface Chuck_Nunface , you sound like a gent with fine taste 😉 Micarta & copper is a great combo. Any pics of yours?

Day three with the 31, and today I felt like I knew the knife well enough to do a teardown, clean, and lube (so often a good idea with a secondhand knife!). It's a pleasure to take down, just as I'd heard.

I'm fascinated to find that the Sebenza's action really is slightly different than any other knife I've owned. I'd say my Medfords felt the closest, but lockup and closing are subtly different. Neat! :)

lFVjUQ6.jpg

Back