EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I had two medical appointments today and, as the first was PT in basically athletic clothing, I carried my man bag for all my usual pocket stuff. It's Micarta Monday and, as it wasn't in pocket, I went for one of my modern slip joints in its CK slip--the lionSTEEL Dom in natural canvas. I'm not used to traditionals and have to be extra careful not to clip my finger off when closing. The M390 blade on this one is wicked sharp. :eek:

RU6mu8w.jpg

2H6x3Fb.jpg
You lost me at “ I carried my man bag”…😆🤔

Agreed ! I like my Horsehide Crossbreed IWB in about the 4 o’clock lower back position with a heavy duty crossbreed belt. Very comfy and I’ve learned over the years not only a good holster makes a difference on comfort but a belt equally does to .
Recycled picture from about 4 years ago with my G19 gen5 . Every glock I’ve ever owned I can’t miss with and thats a good thing lol. This was just at close distance combat range with a little point shooting and also using the reset target shots.

2ULg8Ys.jpg
Not sure but I think I see contact burns on the paper, shooting close were ya 😂🤣

In keeping with what will surely be a short-lived “Top Gun” theme I’ve got going on at the moment….I’ve got my Wingman watching my 6:00 this afternoon.

On a side note, Top Gun is still one of my all time favorites. Had things worked out just a little bit differently……

I digress. My point was just that I’ve been looking forward to the release of “Maverick” for like two years now. Because of that, I know it’s not gonna live up to the hype I’ve created in my mind. I mean, I’ve already declared opening weekend a “family holiday” and ruled that my son and his girlfriend have to come home for the planned festivities.

Ok, I’ve probably shared too much. I guess posting a pic of the flight suit I’m wearing to the premier would seem a little childish at this point. Back to knives….

90A466A9-FC73-446A-A89D-CB2E4390D630.jpeg251209FB-D1F1-4C25-A449-8458DBF1C348.jpeg

Back