EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Last couple days it's been my 710-1401 with its gorgeous Keyman Arizon Ironwood holey scales. It's good to see a couple other 710s posted above like @jazub 's , that model being an absolute classic and all-time favorite of mine. I've had five of them along with 4 705s to pair up and still have three of the former and two of the latter.

That's a nice story about your Dad's knife and gift to you, @lzeplin . I gave my middle son a black-bladed 710 a few years back and later found him a 705B to go with it.

Here's my M390 beauty on the front of our shed here in Vermont.

UfOj4Dv.jpg

CGk9IbE.jpg

Last couple days it's been my 710-1401 with its gorgeous Keyman Arizon Ironwood holey scales. It's good to see a couple other 710s posted above like @jazub 's , that model being an absolute classic and all-time favorite of mine. I've had five of them along with 4 705s to pair up and still have three of the former and two of the latter.

That's a nice story about your Dad's knife and gift to you, @lzeplin . I gave my middle son a black-bladed 710 a few years back and later found him a 705B to go with it.

Here's my M390 beauty on the front of our shed here in Vermont.

UfOj4Dv.jpg

CGk9IbE.jpg
Sweeeeeeet knife!

Back