EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

CF duo
31736980167_758904b8a5_h.jpg

Sometimes a knife just sticks in your pocket--well not really in my pocket 'cause these are my PJ pants--but this is day three with my 710-1401. I brought a dozen blades up north with me, but haven't even opened my knife bag yet.

It's been snowing since last night and real blustery too, but the cabin's nice and warm and I'm just puttering around and relaxing. Exactly what we came up here for. :D

EUMbO8V.jpg

Sometimes a knife just sticks in your pocket--well not really in my pocket 'cause these are my PJ pants--but this is day three with my 710-1401. I brought a dozen blades up north with me, but haven't even opened my knife bag yet.

It's been snowing since last night and real blustery too, but the cabin's nice and warm and I'm just puttering around and relaxing. Exactly what we came up here for. :D

EUMbO8V.jpg
really handsome knife. i haven't seen this one before (with the desert ironwood (?) covers). and welcome back to VT! i am in the Champlain Valley.

EUMbO8V.jpg

Seeing that blade in shots never gets old ! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your time there ...

really handsome knife. i haven't seen this one before (with the desert ironwood (?) covers). and welcome back to VT! i am in the Champlain Valley.
Thanks, friend. Yes, it's desert ironwood by one of our resident and most excellent scalesmiths--Keyman. Our acreage is on the other side of the state from you in the Upper Valley, though years ago my family had a camp nearer you in Cambridge.

I wanted holey 710 scales for years and am always more than happy to show this baby off. ;)

RWGAGlR.jpg

KSRylyS.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, friend. Yes, it's desert ironwood by one of our resident and most excellent scalesmiths--Keyman. Our acreage is on the other side of the state from you in the Upper Valley, though years ago my family had a camp nearer you in Cambridge.

I wanted holey 710 scales for years and am always more than happy to show off this baby off. ;)

RWGAGlR.jpg

KSRylyS.jpg
beautiful knife. looks fantastic. and yeah, i followed your "up north" thread. looks like you have a nice property.

ironically enough, i grew up northshore mass (byfield). cheers.

Back