EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Currently, I use these extensively for their intended tasks. They are awesome (and this is an understatement...) One of them is on my belt all day (the middle one or the lower one, moods, just moods...)
Ep937LK.jpg

Awesome knife. How's the blade coating holding up? Looks great.
So far, so good. I went with the 3V steel. I wipe it down with a Tuf-Cloth or Corrosion-X once a week. That may be overkill, but it brings back that deep black color of the blade.
This week it’s been soaked pretty good in my pocket twice and I just dry it off afterwards. No markings or scratches on the blade from cutting anything yet.

I got the new edge on my large Ritter yesterday as I'd planned. The factory grind was a nicely even and centered 20 DPS, so it was easy to refine with just the 3 ceramic hones and polishing tape.

k3f4SWO.jpg

I moved on to my 943-1 Franken with identical methodology and equally successful results. The temperature plummeted on our last night in Vermont and the knife froze up so hard taking an early morning snow pic that it stuck to my hand.

7uGGvaA.jpg

Everything thawed in an instant entering our wood-heated cabin...

dPSOuQH.jpg

...so I wiped it down and used its nice sharp edge to cut up some of our breakfast fruit.

pir3aQz.jpg

Last edited:
Ehhhh is it a double post if I also show what someone else was carrying today? Got this in a text from Sanford, and I’m glad this thing is in the hands of someone who appreciates it! One off custom, non-locking front flipper EZC. Couldn’t be with a nicer dude.

GL0XmKY.jpg

Back