EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The first decent ride of the year.

6RYlnrR.jpg

Open roads!

Yes sir, a 1987. An oldie but a goodie. It’s pushing 30k and still running strong. I’ve had newer bikes with more issues than this one with half the mileage. It’s a good bike for this area, loads of off-road mountain trails to be found.
Awesome! I bought my KLR in 15 with 500 miles now it has 15k I've enjoyed it so much, can't imagine ever selling it..

Awesome! I bought my KLR in 15 with 500 miles now it has 15k I've enjoyed it so much, can't imagine ever selling it..

They’re pretty incredible bikes. They aren’t the fastest or anything, but they’ll take you anywhere you want to go. That’s where they shine. I’ve rode up sand dunes just for fun, through some mountains without even much of a trail to ride on. I usually just cruise around until I see something interesting and decide to see where it leads, haha. It makes for some interesting journeys.

Took me a while to to find a full picture(albeit a not so flirtatious one), but here she is, haha.

s0Ex2gB.jpg

Last edited:
They’re pretty incredible bikes. They aren’t the fastest or anything, but they’ll take you anywhere you want to go. That’s where they shine. I’ve rode up sand dunes just for fun, through some mountains without even much of a trail to ride on. I usually just cruise around until I see something interesting and decide to see where it leads, haha. It makes for some interesting journeys.

Took me a while to to find a full picture(albeit a not so flirtatious one), but here she is, haha.

s0Ex2gB.jpg
Wow she's In great shape! Most of the older ones have 5 bad coat's of paint. I sold my Hayabusa and bought my KLR best trade I ever made. I went from seeing how fast I could go without going to jail or getting killed to exploring roads I'd never been on. Most of my knife pictures are made while out riding. The blue ridge parkway In the evenings is heaven for riding a motorcycle..

Last edited:
Just got this in the mail tonight...

1C6CE355-9F04-4D92-9577-B08678E9E2FA.jpeg

Can’t say that it’s worth the price tag,...detent is a bit light, handle feels a bit “hollow”. The blade finish looks similar to the S30V Shaman, which I like. I’ll have to carry it and see if it grows on me lol.

Just got this in the mail tonight...

Can’t say that it’s worth the price tag,...detent is a bit light, handle feels a bit “hollow”. The blade finish looks similar to the S30V Shaman, which I like. I’ll have to carry it and see if it grows on me lol.
How do you like the clip? I can't believe a stock clip is what they went with.

Back