EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Please stop. Trying to figure out what organ I have left to sell. That Firetac has interested me big time since I saw it but not being able to hold til I buy has kept me back.

I think it’s time you ask yourself if you really need 2 kidneys because the Firetac is made with the same slimmer titanium as the Hinderer Skinnies making it still a tank of a knife a là Hinderer but actually pleasant to carry around.

I think it’s time you ask yourself if you really need 2 kidneys because the Firetac is made with the same slimmer titanium as the Hinderer Skinnies making it still a tank of a knife a là Hinderer but actually pleasant to carry around.
LMAO. If my knife hobby didn’t make me drink so much worrying I would consider. I will get one someday. Right deal, right time and BAM!

:thumbsup:

Firetac vs XM18 3.5

TxwIsuE.jpg

Awesome, hope the fishing is great. What kayak, I just started looking at them to fish out of.

Yeah, fishing has been pretty good lately. It's a Nucanoe Flint, it's my primary river/creek boat and I can't recommend it enough! I really like the open deck layout, plus it comes with 4 stock flush rod holders, awesome seat, Sea Dek and the side handle doubles as a paddle holder. Plus, they're made in the USA and have excellent customer service! Check one out, I'm sure you'll like it!

Back