EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

2i9s9hk.jpg

Dag, that's a winner right there. What is it?
Thanks much! It’s an Uncovsky liner lock. He’s in the Czech Republic, and posts here, in the KnifeMaker’s market sub occasionally. I’m a fan. His F&F is superb, and the action is slicker on its bearings than my Shiro’s. Ti scales, RWL-34 blade. The way he does his engraving & texturing with a laser is pretty impressive to me. I dig it. Check him out :)

Mail call fresh out of the box :thumbsup:
I was on the hunt and was finally able to acquire one :) and it’s another perfect example !
Now I’m just waiting on my MXG DP clip that should be here in a couple days that’ll either go on this one or my M390 Pm2.
ZnYCSZd.jpg

Zhnl6Sy.jpg

I was on the hunt and was finally able to acquire one :) and it’s another perfect example !
Now I’m just waiting on my MXG DP clip that should be here in a couple days that’ll either go on this one or my M390 Pm2.
ZnYCSZd.jpg

Zhnl6Sy.jpg
Very nice grab! I noticed that the stonewash & the factory edge bevels looked better with this new batch compared to the previous production. Congrats!

Very nice grab! I noticed that the stonewash & the factory edge bevels looked better with this new batch compared to the previous production. Congrats!
Thanks my friend !
The stonewash is really nice and almost has a frosted look to it different from any other Spyderco I’ve ever owned or seen.
Not sure if it’s because of the Maxamet and or just a different type of stonewash process . The bevel is not perfect but looks really good and totally happy with it but it is the best I’ve owned from Spyderco :thumbsup:

ZnYCSZd.jpg

Zhnl6Sy.jpg

Nice! I've been kinda looking at them, because, yeah, I really need another knife. I have a Manix 2 LW in Maxamet & I really like that steel. It holds a really sharp cutting edge for a long time, but sharpens easily enough on a Sharpmaker. The blade has darkened slightly & has a few stains, but I think it looks even better that way..
IMG_0686-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I've been kinda looking at them, because, yeah, I really need another knife. I have a Manix 2 LW in Maxamet & I really like that steel. It holds a really sharp cutting edge for a long time, but sharpens easily enough on a Sharpmaker. The blade has darkened slightly & has a few stains, but I think it looks even better that way..
IMG_0686-X3.jpg
The Manix 2 is a great knife .
I’ve heard great things about Maxamet and glad to hear your experience has been good also . Make sure if you see a PM 2 Maxamet on the secondary mark or more so at a dealer don’t hesitate even though there not an exclusive they sell out fast !

Back