EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Love all these folders, especially the custom ones. I decided that from now on, I would only carry use knives that I put together. After a lifetime of knifeitis, I decided that for me, the best ergonomics are Pocket Puukkos which I build mainly from Puronvarsi blades.

Have a great day

fbx8i9.jpg

I felt like a proud Dad today when I let someone borrow my knife to open a box.
Normally I dont lend out my knife but I was standing wright there and said be careful it’s sharp . He responded it should be and proceeded to open the box and then says Holly Shxx M...F.... it’s sharp and he says to the guy next to him man you can shave with that thing did you see that ?
I just smiled when he handed me back my Hogue and answering all his questions in the process :D
I keep all my knives so sharp that it’s just normal to me because they won’t be in my pocket if there not hair popping sharp at the minimum lol.
OxltxSI.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_4252.JPG IMG_4254.jpg I was impressed enough with the slicy performance of my manly peak i went ahead and picked up a fixed blade also in D2/G10. Manly grinds are nice and thin BTE which is great imo. Its the same length as the peak overall, the kydex sheath is nice and thin for easy carry, and locks into the handle rivet which is pretty slick. Im not a big fixed blade guy (love my folders) and only own a few but im really diggin this patriot.

Back