1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 14, 2012
    Dang @DCFree!!! That is one nice knife!
    Congrats! Great score!

2. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Got out this evening after the rain for short ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tseg

Tseg

Aug 25, 2018
    My new NeOn Zero has bumped my small Inkosi Insingo as EDC during the honeymoon phase. We'll see how long it lasts.

[​IMG]

4. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    [​IMG]

Felt like carrying a couple of blue knives today.

5. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    It was made by Hans Weinmueller at Of Knives and More - Vail, AZ
    He is currently unavailable according to the website, but it may help to check back from time to time. I got this in 2004.
    As I understand it, he started out as a toolmaker and got into knives. He made these from scratch, but accumulated orders so that he could run them as a batch.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  6. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Thanks so much @Sharp & Fiery! I never, ever seem to be available when they drop Northwoods, but got very lucky this time. I have to say it is fantastic in my opinion. Just a great blade shape and perfect fit and finish.

7. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I had a Blurple pm2 when they first came out and it got mixed up in a sale trade . I’ve always missed it so this just came in the mail today :D
    Something about that blurple I really like !
    [​IMG]

8. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Yesterday, back in the shop again avoiding the heat for a few hours, I finished the cutting for the five new ponies I was building and got three of them put together. I kept my KnifeArt large 21 with me as I was wearing basketball shorts and it carries great IWB. I added my MP1 to the mix on the bench as I'd read someone's criticism of that knife and brought it along for pics as it's a particular favorite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today was kind of a messed up day as we're waiting around to get my new computer back from data transfer, decided to go grocery shopping but ran into an issue with my wife's truck. We figured that out, hit the grocery store, and I went back to the shop to knock out the last two sawhorses late in the day. Afterwards, I called and they finally had my computer done (yeah, this one--Yay!) so we drove to Hyannis to get it and glommed some MickeyD's on the way home. I'm typing on my new MacBook Air now which is a great pleasure :) as my old MBPro was pretty messed up :( and I've had to use just my phone for about a week :confused:.

I had my old school Tabargan with me today with its nicely sharpened old school 440C blade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    Nice!
    Got mine from Allen Elishewitz.
    [​IMG]

10. pehota

pehota

Feb 9, 2015
  11. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
  12. Minirehak212

Minirehak212 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2018
  13. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
  14. Keyman

Keyman

Mar 26, 2001
  15. scubisino

scubisino

Dec 4, 2015
  16. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    ^^^^
    Looks wicked. I dig it.

Another 2 blue knives day, but swapped the Civivi out for an s90v Buck.
    [​IMG]

17. Jocephus1

Jocephus1

May 30, 2007
    Can't do pics, but todays carry is a Southern Grind Spider monkey.

The more I carry it, the more I'm loving it.

Edgeoflife and onionfan like this.
  18. atony

atony Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    [​IMG]

19. ggw

ggw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2018
    IMG_3631 (2).JPG
    IMG_3633 (2).JPG

Attached Files:

20. zippifish