EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Felt fortunate to get this one when it dropped. Probably the first time I’ve been fast enough.
PxqRP01.jpg
Jz6Fvcj.jpg

Dang DCFree DCFree !!! That is one nice knife!
Congrats! Great score!

What brand is the bottom cutter?

It was made by Hans Weinmueller at Of Knives and More - Vail, AZ
He is currently unavailable according to the website, but it may help to check back from time to time. I got this in 2004.
As I understand it, he started out as a toolmaker and got into knives. He made these from scratch, but accumulated orders so that he could run them as a batch.

Last edited:
Yesterday, back in the shop again avoiding the heat for a few hours, I finished the cutting for the five new ponies I was building and got three of them put together. I kept my KnifeArt large 21 with me as I was wearing basketball shorts and it carries great IWB. I added my MP1 to the mix on the bench as I'd read someone's criticism of that knife and brought it along for pics as it's a particular favorite.

xrERJfj.jpg

3kgWPWM.jpg

Today was kind of a messed up day as we're waiting around to get my new computer back from data transfer, decided to go grocery shopping but ran into an issue with my wife's truck. We figured that out, hit the grocery store, and I went back to the shop to knock out the last two sawhorses late in the day. Afterwards, I called and they finally had my computer done (yeah, this one--Yay!) so we drove to Hyannis to get it and glommed some MickeyD's on the way home. I'm typing on my new MacBook Air now which is a great pleasure :) as my old MBPro was pretty messed up :( and I've had to use just my phone for about a week :confused:.

I had my old school Tabargan with me today with its nicely sharpened old school 440C blade.

nmUvJ3g.jpg

lXDnYWh.jpg

hDrL4Zq.jpg

It was made by Hans Weinmueller at Of Knives and More - Vail, AZ
He is currently unavailable according to the website, but it may help to check back from time to time. I got this in 2004.
As I understand it, he started out as a toolmaker and got into knives. He made these from scratch, but accumulated orders so that he could run them as a batch.
Nice!
Got mine from Allen Elishewitz.
SC2.jpg

Back