EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Back to my trusty CQC-7 today. :)

DlMDvKf.jpg

IMG_6601.JPG
edgeoflife what is the blue one ? :)

Dadpool is correct. Real steel metamorph g5 front flipper. This one is an Indiana knives exclusive in g10 and n690 blade steel and has a deep clip also. I like it much better than my aluminum handle metamorph battlebox version as the finish on that one is pretty slick/slippery and not a big deal but nO deep clip. That one in sandvik steel which either is fine with me. The metamorph is on a roller bearing pivot which is unique where most knives are ball bearing setups. Nice long thin blade also and flips great!

Last edited:
Carrying a Pocket Puukko today. This one is a 3” (77mm) Lauri Scandi Grind. The handle is Moose tip and the scabbard is Hawaiian Curly Koa. As much as I like the handle tip’s looks, its a bit pointy in my pocket so tonight I’ll probably remove the tip and replace with a bit of Koa

Shout out to MXG . I'm not a deep carry guy per say . But this thing is spot on. Great retention, comfort and no flex like most deep carry clips.

Most of all. I support domestic products. You won't catch me putting Made in China accessories on my Golden Spyderco.

Not including the lanyard and bead (unknown source) ;)

20190815_165659.jpg

Last edited:
Back