EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Tonight was my first time seeing them and oh my God was it a great show! Seeing them run around and bring that much energy, while being in their 60's, is just amazing to me.

Did they not check you? I needed pockets emptied, metal detector, a pat down and search with the wand. They were more thorough than the TSA
I've seen Bruce and the boys numerous times dating back to 1984 (Powerslave tour, a GREAT one). No, TSA would have made me take off my steel toed boots, which would have been a problem for my Microtech. :cool:

I don't even risk it when I go to shows. Recently venues have been trying to take my wallet claiming they could be used as weapons, especially with metal. I've always called bull on that but it's whatever. I'd rather not get kicked out and enjoy the show. Maybe I should start using more shirts for knife shots. I definitely have WAY too many band shirts in my possession.

Tonight was my first time seeing them and oh my God was it a great show! Seeing them run around and bring that much energy, while being in their 60's, is just amazing to me.

Did they not check you? I needed pockets emptied, metal detector, a pat down and search with the wand. They were more thorough than the TSA
Yeah, I’ve never been able to carry anything in. I’ve seen them four times with a fifth coming up in September. They’re brilliant every time. Best show was Maiden England reboot with Coheed and Cambria in Marysville.

Ending a week of beach vacation. Don't want to go back!

O9MExWj.jpg

Back