EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

mGSXZ95.jpg

The official results - It’s hot as hell and the water is too damn deep. Tried stabbing a hole in the pier to let it drain, but it didn’t work ;)
Ahhahahaha thanks man, for the weird joke! But ever been at north pole or the other one, be careful to not make a new way for a new underneath river... That would kill us even faster, sure you already know that tho
I just saw that. I have to be honest I've been waiting to see a frame lock PM2 from Golden for years. I don't think it would really add all that much strength or functionality to the knife but boy would it be cool.

M4 blade please.
Ha! Cool. I love handle now if Ti frame, i wish other blade shape tho, not pointy, i just want a powerful tip, more to ex01...

Very cool knife indeed. You'd think that someone who already has 7 Grips would feel like he has enough, but I've been eyeballing flytanium scales for a while and that black HG blade looks great against what I assume are natural Ti scales. I could get those to try on my 550 or 555 BKs, and then get satin blades to go in the orange G10 Igordeds I have on those. Oh, here I go again....

In the meantime, I hung around all day in b-ball shorts so I needed a good little knife to carry IWB and grabbed my Giant Mouse Ace Biblio in natural Micarta. I've got T thefrank to thank for that knife as he posted his so often that I finally had to go out and get one. It's a great little knife for a big knife kinda guy, fills the hand pretty darn well, and both carries and cuts great when the need arises.

a0V2iRC.jpg

3iakRP7.jpg
Gear pictures! Love this knife!

The official results - It’s hot as hell and the water is too damn deep. Tried stabbing a hole in the pier to let it drain, but it didn’t work ;)
I thought the pier sank coz you put a hole in it, FF.

No extra water or newly sunken piers here on the Cape yet, as Dorian is still down in the Carolinas making life miserable for the folks there. Supposedly the storm will weaken and turn more out to sea by the time it arrives here, but you don't know watcha got 'til it's gone, right? K, his GF, and her son are supposed to fly down to NC Saturday on vacation. We'll see how that goes....

In the meantime it's just me and my Python here today (and my wife, of course) hangin' out at home.

fVEMvP7.jpg

pJj5s5f.jpg

No extra water or newly sunken piers here on the Cape yet, as Dorian is still down in the Carolinas making life miserable for the folks there. Supposedly the storm will weaken and turn more out to sea by the time it arrives here, but you don't know watcha got 'til it's gone, right? K, his GF, and her son are supposed to fly down to NC Saturday on vacation. We'll see how that goes....

In the meantime it's just me and my Python here today (and my wife, of course) hangin' out at home.

fVEMvP7.jpg

pJj5s5f.jpg
Wishing you & yours, and everyone on the E coast the best brother. Stay safe. I hope that storm falls off the radar immediately, and am really feeling for the Bahamas that got absolutely pummeled

fVEMvP7.jpg

pJj5s5f.jpg

Wow that's a good looking shigurov

Back