EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wishing you & yours, and everyone on the E coast the best brother. Stay safe. I hope that storm falls off the radar immediately, and am really feeling for the Bahamas that got absolutely pummeled

Yeah, sure do feel bad for the Bahamians--so much destruction and lots of peoples' land is just gone. Hope all others that have, are, and will encounter the storm fare better.

Wow that's a good looking shigurov

Thanks, brother.

I have a Shaman and it is one of my all time favorites now. The compression lock is very beefy and locks up and feels like a hinderer or strider and Chris Reeve all rolled into one. Amazing knife feels so good in hand and love the sound of the action with nice solid clicks when opening and closing. With a very thick blade but thin behind the edge and is a great slicer. I can’t wait for the next Sprint runs !
QUp9SpH.jpg

eOGKmWf.jpg

The stonewashed clip and blade is hard to capture in a picture without the right lighting but looks so good.
mkVrbLn.jpg
I totally agree, this knife is so underrated. I think it feels a lot like a zt 0550 and a Manix 2 had a baby. Such a great do all folder.

I totally agree, this knife is so underrated. I think it feels a lot like a zt 0550 and a Manix 2 had a baby. Such a great do all folder.
Everyday that goes by I love this knife more and more and I liked it from the get go. I am chomping at the bit for a M390 Exclusive or at this point any other flavor of blade steel. The S30cv is great and the contoured g10 scales are nice . But Maybe some sexy scales similar to a drunken with some nice traction:thumbsup:

Love the look of the AD-10. Are you happy with it?
Being in Australia and with the bad exchange rate I paid a ridiculous amount for it ($2000) and honestly I thought I would have mixed feelings after the honeymoon phase was over, purely because I'd feel I just paid too much. But all fanboy talk aside, every time I pick it up and use it i have zero regrets. The level of refinement is just next level, along with the action, the finish, hand ground blade etc. All just makes me completely happy with what i had to pay to get it. The blade free drops so smoothly and at the same time when the blade is closed there is 100% zero wiggle inside the handle or at any time whatsoever, it will outlive me and my kids and my kids kids. I have the cold steel ad10 also, and im seriously impressed with how well that version came out too. The demko is definitely the grail in my collection.

Being in Australia and with the bad exchange rate I paid a ridiculous amount for it ($2000) and honestly I thought I would have mixed feelings after the honeymoon phase was over, purely because I'd feel I just paid too much. But all fanboy talk aside, every time I pick it up and use it i have zero regrets. The level of refinement is just next level, along with the action, the finish, hand ground blade etc. All just makes me completely happy with what i had to pay to get it. The blade free drops so smoothly and at the same time when the blade is closed there is 100% zero wiggle inside the handle or at any time whatsoever, it will outlive me and my kids and my kids kids. I have the cold steel ad10 also, and im seriously impressed with how well that version came out too. The demko is definitely the grail in my collection.
The custom Demko AD-10 looks incredible. But it’s a little too rich for my blood. I’ve been eyeing the Cold Steel version. You say that you’re happy with that one as well?

Back