EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Enjoying the nice weather :)
full

Alliuse, what kind of scales are those? Really nice- eye candy but still subtle enough that it's not totally in your face. I ask because I got a ZT 0562 with really obnoxiously loud scales that I don't want to keep on it for EDC.
I'm afraid to even post it here because of the boos and hisses I'm going to get for the bling of the scales coming with it.

https://imgur.com/RW3hnr0

Motega

This a sprint run from ZT. It is the ZT0801TIBLU. I just googled it and it looks they are still available from reputable dealers.

There was really weak signal here again last night, so posting yesterday's carry is this morning's task. I wrestled with putting the field mower back together all afternoon and didn't get to turn the key until after the sun had dropped below the ridge across the road. It started, ran well, and the swing-arm rotary blades spun after engaging the drive. I just have to finish zip-tying the cables in place and slip in one cotter pin and we'll mow our little south field today.

I had my large 21 CF on me and used it a bit while I worked.

ItmJ5Qp.jpg

BhHH6ct.jpg

After cleaning up all my mess I took a short ride down our frontage in the Ranger and caught a nice view of the ferns turning rust-colored in our unmowed north field through the wildflowers and grass under an old apple tree at the side of the road.

qoxJXT9.jpg

Back