EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

eBgklV2.jpg

Thanks... I wasn't so sure about a blade I have to oil but I have plenty of guns and tools that I oil regularly so it's not that big a deal. Action is breaking in nicely and the detent is great, got a nice snap

I don't think it's going to fit the hole I was looking for in my everyday user EDC category but it's certainly growing on me and I love the bowie

Agreed! — that Bowie is such a sweet-looking blade shape.

Thanks for reminding me it is Friday :D

That’s what we’re here for ;)

Happy Friday to all my Blade Brothers and Sisters :)
J32dt3Z.jpg

XpDEUGz.jpg

q3CaqTM.jpg

Loving that micarta and clip/filler tab on your Hinderer!

What airgun you got? Asking cuz I am an airgun nut myself.

An antique, haha. It’s an old TS-45. It weighs more than my 30-06. I wasn’t even sure what it was for many years, and I just recently found it again and did some research on it. It shoots pretty well considering it’s age, I’m hitting a 2 3/4” target at 50 yards consistently. That’s probably not so good with the newer ones out, but I’m happy with it. I’ve been taking it out back a lot more lately just for fun. Rifle season is coming up, so it’s a bit practice too.

An antique, haha. It’s an old TS-45. It weighs more than my 30-06. I wasn’t even sure what it was for many years, and I just recently found it again and did some research on it. It shoots pretty well considering it’s age, I’m hitting a 2 3/4” target at 50 yards consistently. That’s probably not so good with the newer ones out, but I’m happy with it. I’ve been taking it out back a lot more lately just for fun. Rifle season is coming up, so it’s a bit practice too.
An old springer? Those can get pretty heavy. Under 3 inches at 50 yards with a springer is pretty respectable in my opinion. I should consider one myself. I have CO2, multi-pump and precharged pneumatics. The PCP can do just under an inch at 50 yards (.177 caliber) and it is my backyard critter gitter.

An old springer? Those can get pretty heavy. Under 3 inches at 50 yards with a springer is pretty respectable in my opinion. I should consider one myself. I have CO2, multi-pump and precharged pneumatics. The PCP can do just under an inch at 50 yards (.177 caliber) and it is my backyard critter gitter.

Yeah an old side lever, I quite like it. I’m nowhere near that accurate, though.. I’m usually content when I’m hitting the target. I may have to consider a new air rifle after how much fun I’ve been having with this one lately m, plus the ammos way cheaper, haha. I like the design of the PCP models, but I’ve never had the chance to shoot a newer one.

My pest control rifle is an internally suppressed 10/22. I doubt my neighbors ever heard that one go off.

Last edited:
Back