EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

GAcGkv0.jpg

The blade shape is a good one as well. Kinda insingo like to my CRKs. Just a good all around shape. Makes draw cuts easy. I keep a victorinox electrician in my right pocket everyday at work so I’ll always have a sheepsfoot on me even when I’m carrying a drop point.
One day I’m sure I’ll pull the trigger on a RHK. Just been hopelessly waiting for a lefty model.

One of the things I greatly enjoy about BF and this thread in particular is the back and forth we get here around our knife pics, with some of that commentary leading me to pick out another day's carry. DC's remark about the similarity between the MP1 and Insingo blades got this particular large 21 Sebenza out of the drawer and into my pocket today.

I bought this one off the Exchange as a user to be a work user. The owner previous to my seller had gone all stabby mall ninja on a beverage can or something leaving numerous longitudinal scratches on the blade much worse than anything on my hardest use work knives, most of them mid-techs--some bought new and others on the secondary market. Regardless, I've bought CRKs, Shiros, and others similarly and it takes the angst out of that first mark and saves one considerable $ in the process.

NRdckQz.jpg

CLODxgU.jpg

This cool spider keeps building his web between the door frame and the partially-open screen, and I always feel bad when I have to gently dismantle his web. But today it's raining, so he gets to stay and I get to take a picture featuring him (and today's carry, the Medford Praetorian Genesis T again). :D

24C6fiU.jpg

Back