EK&T Companion Pictures!

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Hey guys, share all your Companion pictures here. In use, cool sheath setups, group shots, pocket dumps, whatever. If there's a Companion in the picture, post it up!

I'll go first. Here's how I wear my Carbon Fiber Companion. Piece of heavy leather with Chicago screws. World's pretty well, but I need to get a heavier piece of leather.

0922152036.jpg

0922152033a.jpg

0922152033.jpg

You may recognize this picture. It's the cutting test knife, with all the poor, murdered, manilas.

0924151843.jpg

And.....Bacon! Because everything's better with Bacon!
Kevin-Bacon-of-The-Following.jpg

Yesterday's carry setup. Had the Glock with me today. Companion, like it's named, rode in the same spot.

Yesterday's carry setup. Had the Glock with me today. Companion, like it's named, rode in the same spot.
Love this picture. I think I'm going to start carrying scout style too. I ordered two Spyderco g clips to try different carry styles.

If I can find a wholesaler, I might offer them as an optional add on for my knives. Belt carry options and extra screw sets are two things I'm hearing quite a lot.

637. My mom's first gun. Idiot at the gun store convinced her a 5' 2" 115lb woman needs a small lightweight gun. She gave it to me after 2 range trips.

Adding different mounting options that ship direct with the sheath is a great idea. I know not everyone keeps spare mounting options laying around, so for those who aren't as big into daily carry, it's definitely nice.

I ordered two Spyderco g clips to try different carry styles.
If I can find a wholesaler, I might offer them as an optional add on for my knives. Belt carry options and extra screw sets are two things I'm hearing quite a lot.

The G Clip option looks good, I will have to check that out. I don't always wear a belt so Tek Lok isn't really an option for me.

Decided to round the nose of the cutting test knife and switch out the black scales with orange. I'll use this at work as my rescue knife. Not that we really use knives all that often, but not having that super pokey tip will make it less likely that someone gets nicked when I do have to use it. The g10 handles are just the right texture to grip your hands when wet, but not tear them up when dry.

0930151831a.jpg

These are some user pics I've gotten in from the first guys getting their knives. Claim them if they're yours gentlemen. I didn't write down whose was whose.

FB_IMG_1443124229733.jpg

IMG_20150928_165123.jpg

tapatalk_1443508496756.jpg

Got mine today and it is beautiful.
Also had knee surgery today to fix torn meniscus.
Pics tomorrow.

Inspired by slims_88's post, I decided to try cross draw, scout style. Rocking the carbon fiber this afternoon.

1001151344.jpg

Got these pics from Scott/greatscoot. Looks like he's going to have to be careful not to end up back in the hospital!

@greatscoot

Per Scott's email:
.....I thought I would send you these pics.

Photo2 is what I got from taking Photo1 as the knife slipped of the ace bandage.* Man that sucker is sharp.

727eb49d408a0f6cf75c958479c16c04.jpg

9ab4dd30612d899e7122f1fc1ec3db36.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures Scott. I think that means it likes you! Good luck taming it down!

15ab85ffeea18a457a131099c606445d.jpg

6da5992547fd857f081d0263fb96ff56.jpg

got mine the other day and love it! hair shaving sharp right out of the box! I put it around my neck for now, but may switch to the belt loop scout style like a few of you guys are (have to find some leather and a snap). now if I could only get some carbon fiber scales for it...... [emoji12][emoji6]

@bloody_pawprint

Justin! Did you not learn anything from Scott's post?! Dude, look where's that thing is pointing! Do you want what happened to Scott's finger to happen to somewhere more.....tender?

I sent you an email, btw.

Back