Emerson Barracuda!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the score! I was just looking at this model yesterday on Emerson's instagram page. Very cool.

Congrats on the score! I was just looking at this model yesterday on Emerson's instagram page. Very cool.
Ya, I was hesitant, cause I wasn't sure the blade length was gonna be right for me. Man I am so glad I pulled the trigger, cause it feels great, and the blade is awesome.

I just got mine today also (1 of 104). I knew I wanted it when I first saw it. I got mine in stonewash and serrated because I don't have an Emerson in that combination and well...I figured barracudas need teeth. ;)

I'll take pics and post them soon.

Ok you guys gave me the nudge I needed . Just pulled the trigger on one :thumbsup:
Went with a Stone washed straight edge .
It'll be my first Signature series to :)

Well I was mistaken about something.....the 1 of 73 that is hand signed, is the edition.....not the actual number. All of the plain edge black bladed barracudas will say that. Oh well, its still a cool knife that is hand signed by than man himself.

Well I was mistaken about something.....the 1 of 73 that is hand signed, is the edition.....not the actual number. All of the plain edge black bladed barracudas will say that. Oh well, its still a cool knife that is hand signed by than man himself.

I figured it was something like that. Anyway, here is mine...

IMG_2999_zpsktvidbec.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsasq2uf4l.jpg

And just a size comparison if anybody is interested...

IMG_3002_zpsfzrh71xi.jpg

Very cool knife indeed :thumbsup:

Pretty bummed as mine won't arrive until Monday. I saw them on the IG post for Emerson and bought one right away. I figured living an hour from the factory it would've arrived sooner...gotta hate the post office.

Pretty bummed as mine won't arrive until Monday. I saw them on the IG post for Emerson and bought one right away. I figured living an hour from the factory it would've arrived sooner...gotta hate the post office.
When did you order it ?
Just curious how fast Emerson is sending them on the way once receiving the order.

I'm lucky enough that photobucket still works for me. In the reply box, I click on the "insert photo" icon and copy the direct link from photobucket. Then click on the "insert" button. Hope this helps.

My order was placed @ 8 a.m. on Thursday. Emerson shipped on Friday, creating a label at 6:54a.m. Emerson shipping wasn't the issue...the post office is/was. It doesn't help that I'm an impatient ba$&@rd, and I want my new Emerson.
Thanks lol and I'm pretty impatient myself .
I knew what you meant as far as it being usps and not Emerson for the delay. I was just curious how long as a rule of thumb Emerson was shipping .
As I impatiently wait for mine that I only ordered Saturday "EDIT" Friday night lol .

Last edited:
Well looks like my Barracuda is swimming my way :D
Emerson is shipping fast !!
Ordered mine Friday night and already received tracking info from Emerson:thumbsup:

I requested 3 different numbers in hopes of getting one of my favorites...no dice. I did however receive a cool number...#47. (Agent 47)
It arrived today and it's flawless, razor sharp, centered and bad to the bone!

I requested 3 different numbers in hopes of getting one of my favorites...no dice. I did however receive a cool number...#47. (Agent 47)
It arrived today and it's flawless, razor sharp, centered and bad to the bone!
Cool !
Did you go with Stone wash, black , and straight edge or serrated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back