Emerson Clones are for Suckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not qualified to say if it was fake but if you had a Emerson CQC-13 and it was a collectors edition you'd

A) Have to be really desperate to sell it for cash
B) Seriously not have any friends on various blade forums especially considering you either are a member of ECA, OR you purchased the knife from a forum yourself. ...and then proceed to sell it on ebay, where EKI fakes are abound.
C) I'm going to have to reiterate #1, since you're selling it to just anybody with cash and not necessarily a good home.

He has no rep of selling knives, but his buyer feedback shows that he is indeed a knife hobbyist. Just message him for a picture of the lockup and that should speak a little more.

I ordered a fake because I am scum... Most of what I own is real but it's fun to own a few knives that you don't care about... dig holes, throw them, cut cans...who cares. I don't think fakes are a big deal unless someone is trying to rip you off passing them off as real.

Most of the time you get what you pay for...

You cannot compare Emerson to strider or reeve like ever. There is zero comparison. Emerson does not try to be on par with those makers. The fan base will continue to absorb knives without question. A single titanium liner lock with ill fit and finish will never survive against a pinnacle of modern knife quality and design like Chris Reeve or Mick Strider. If you think otherwise then you are woefully unprepared for the argument.

Thread hasn't had a reply in over 10 years, the OP has been banned for almost 10 years... thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back