Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

I ordered a CF and black canvas TGLB back in late March and it was 8 full weeks till the mailman showed up with it. It seems like forever but it's worth it.

8 weeks and 7 Busses into my first Busse. ;)

What is the term for the Busses you buy during the two week waiting period between the time you order your first knife and it arrives?

Busse fix knives?
Surrogate knives?
Inpatient knives?
Warm up knives?

Anyone waiting on a TGLB from April? I am at 9 weeks to the day on a TGLB! Getting VERY anxious....:)

USPS is stressing me out. It took 8 days for me to get an Endura which I then traded. It's been 5 days since I sent it priority and it still has not been received. The last indication in the tracking box said that it still might be in my home state. I put in a complaint needless to say.

Ok ill play. I ordered a RMD with black blade and black canvas handles on the 27th of May. My days are filled with checking my email and looking up as many pictures as possible. Cant wait!

Just got confirmation from the Swamp Rat custom shop that my order for my Rattle Hawk has been placed. 8-16 weeks from now, i'll have my new toy

Ordered a sage TGLB with green black G10 on 7/15, after picking up a meaner street last month, I dropped it and cracked a tile on my floor with no blade damage. Now I want more infi.

Ordered a sage TGLB with green black G10 on 7/15, after picking up a meaner street last month, I dropped it and cracked a tile on my floor with no blade damage. Now I want more infi.

I dropped my tglb tip down last week on a brick walkway. It didn't even chip the coating ant the tip still looks new but it did take a quarter sized divot out of a brick. Infi rox

I called on the 8th. It's now been two weeks so I expect it any day now. *holds breath*

=)

Back