End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Do they generally do another grab bag run at the end for all the cancellations?

Here's my 2 $500 bags very pleased. Hopefully these pics work. Also what is the third knife?

ISYplgg.jpg

Yea im happy with it. The muck is a cs piece, the pic doesnt show how nice it looks. 2 infi out of 4 blades. Not bad.

Here are my 2 $500 - it was very fun, the two surprises were the rattle hawk, and the BG MOFO in terms of how much I like them. The handles on the MOFO are some of the most comfortable I have ever felt, and the knife balances like a dream. I would have never purchased a "hawk", and now that I have it, I really find it hard to want to let go. That is one dangerous piece of steel with spike and sharpened edge all the way back to spike. Definitely not a weapon/tool to be foolhardy with.

The blades all feel great, and the "amboyna burl?" on the CSEPD is beautiful, and it has blue liners with brass pins inside of silver/stainless tubes. It is a beautiful blade. All the knives feel great, got most of these blades covered, and I have recently ordered some sykco blades, so will be parting with most of the haul.

My dad is in town and he fell in love with the BG MSE and the Rattle Hawk - he told me I had to keep the 'Hawk, now that I actually have it in my possession.

I still cannot believe how awesome that BG MOFO feels, and although not a huge fan of G10 - this combo is really beautiful in person. I would love to keep it, it is so beautiful, although I have my Mofo/Mojo fix covered already, and I would just stare at this one. This would be a great user and a beautiful user to boot. Cannot say enough about how good it feels in hand.

All the blades feel great...

Z6mfboYl.jpg
LXJKqFZl.jpg
9qcnJ6pl.jpg
gsZB9M8l.jpg

I'm digging that CS wood, lots of character! ~ One of those Mofo's will absolutely end up in my stash eventually, love those lines and it looks very comfy as you say.

Back